following a series of highly acclaimed releases on gift tapes, sicsic and his own
cosmic winnetou label, among others, mood-modular maestro guenter schlienz presents
a collection of works utilising tape loops and acoustic instruments as well as his
familiar modular undulations.
It is a rich combination that takes guenter's sound off through music halls, into
the clouds and then back again to the self. this is deeply focussed and reflective
work that rounds off this series of 10 S.I.N.K. CDs releases in perfect stye.
study hard, loop soft.
released 16 november 2014
S.I.N.K. Cds #10.
already sold out at source, but you can listen and purchase digitally at bandcamp.
1. presentation one - found sounds, modular synthesizer and tape loops (02:13)
2. presentation two - guitar, rhodes, organ and tape loops (14:08)
3. presentation three - viola, voice and tape loops (02:40)
4. presentation four - found sounds and tape loops (03:46)
5. presentation five - piano, modular synthesizer and tape loops (03:08)
6. presentation six - found sounds and tape loops (01:26)